Thursday, February 5, 2015

Kalalau Trail In Kawaii

This upcoming summer my whole family (and more) is going to Hawaii. 5 members of my family are going on the Kalalau trail, and I'm still trying to convince them that I'm able to go. I'm getting there...


Hopefully by August I'll be fully healed and ready to do everything that I do again, which included hiking, baseball, running and a bunch of other stuff. Although I do understand that it is a very hard trail, and it is very dangerous, I'm determined to let my parents know that I'm able to do it. Even if I don't end up going on the trail, I want them to know that I'm able to do stuff like this in the future. It's 11.5 miles there, and 11.5 miles back, so around 23 miles roundtrip. It's not something you do in a day, or even two days. Part of me wants to go, but part of me wants to leave everything be, and not ruin anything. This isn't really baseball related, but I've done quite a bit of research on this, and I want to hear some other opinions.


The scenery looks beautiful, and I'm look forward to (hopefully) going on the hike, or if not, going to Hawaii.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment