Friday, February 20, 2015

BASEBALL IS BACK!!!!!!

After a very long offseason, baseball is finally here! Pitchers and catchers reported for the Yankees today, and I'll finally get to see all the new Yankees in uniform! I'm so excited for baseball to start, and can't wait until I can go to Yankees games again! Also, Rod Manfred made some new rules for baseball which I'm not too happy about. Like Nick Swisher said, keep baseball the way it is. Their's no need to change the game, if I pay $50 to see a baseball game, and travel all that way, I want to see 3 hours of baseball, not 2 hours. Also, please no pitch clock. That's one thing that I'm completely against.

Chase Headley

Jose Pirela

Then their is A-Rod...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! Enjoy baseball!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment