Thursday, February 5, 2015

It's Been A While

Mariano Rivera will be appearing at the White Plains show in March. Although he does charge a very steep price, I plan on going. He charged $300 a ticket which may seem outrages, but it's actually a really good price. 

images7SROGJZ9

Mariano Rivera

“Mo is back!”
5x World Series Champ
652 Saves – All-Time Leader
Saturday – March 14th
11:00am – 1:00pm
Anything Signed – $299.00
Inscriptions – $99.00
Appearance is limited to 250 Tickets!
Pre-Order is necessary. Please call the office.
imagesT789R5W3

I'll probably have to sell some cards if I want to get an inscription to go along with the autograph ticket, but it's definitely worth it to see Mo. The only problem is, what do I get signed? I'm usually fine with getting multiple items signed by players at the white Plains show, so I was think about a Rivera jersey, my Gehrig jersey, and an over-sized photo. For $400, I don't think I'll have a problem getting 3 items signed by the all time saves leader. On the jersey, I would probably have him inscribe it, "Enter Sandman," and, "652 saves." Besides, the money will probably go to the Mariano Rivera Foundation. 

MAJESTIC-1999-World-Series-Yankees-MARIANO-RIVERA-SEWN-Baseball-Jersey-WHITE
Here's the jersey
And the 16x20 photo




Let Me know if you have any suggestions! 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really wouldn't count on getting multiple items signed in this case buddy, Steiner is sponsoring the event and they're very strict about things like that. They didn't even let me take a picture with him when I did this same thing last year. It's worth it to shake his hand, and it is worth asking to do multiples, but don't be disappointed if they don't let you because I've seen it before

    ReplyDelete