Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Quickest Redemption Turnaround

A little over a week ago, I pulled a Sandy Koufax archival autograph sepia redemption from a box of 2016 Topps museum collection. A fews day after pulling it decided to redeem it, and boy am I glad I did. I redeemed it on May 30th (give or take a day) and received it today (June 7th). I was a little skeptical of redeeming it at first, but the card looks beautiful in person.

Behold...

WOW! I've never seen the sepia version of this card until now and needless to say it is stunning. I've been thinking about sending this to BGS to see if it can't pull off a 9.5/10 or not, but I'd rather sell or trade it since it's not a Yankee or Nolan Arenado. This card is beautiful though, and it'll be difficult for me to get rid of either way.

Here's a better scan for the card, except for the Topps sticker which I will not remove. The autograph is extremely clean, and the card itself is stunning. If it's not sold by The National, it will probably be graded by BGS and kept safe in my collection. It's nice to have an on card autograph /5 of one of the greatest pitchers of all time. I wish I knew a little more about Koufax, so I guess I'll have some research to do!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!



3 comments: