Thursday, June 2, 2016

I Said I Wouldn't Sell My Ichiro, And Now Here I Am...

You know the Ichiro that I posed about last week, the one that I said I wasn't going to sell? I got an offer that I just couldn't refuse, and he even paid for the extra shipping charges since he lived in Japan. If I had been offered any less for that card, I wouldn't have sold it, but the offer was too strong for me to decline it. Instead of owning a card of a 42 year old superstar soon to have 3000 hits, I now own a card of a player half the age of Ichiro. He was AL Rookie Of The Year last year, so I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about now.

You guessed it, Carlos Correa! Correa is only 21 years of age, and has many more years in the MLB. It will definitely be fun to watch the young shortstop throughout his career! Possibly an MVP in his future...? Who knows what the future holds for him. This is a card that I hope to hold onto for a long time, as I see Correa as a future superstar/MVP. Seeing how high Harpers and Trouts bowman chrome autographs go for, I think this will be a fun card to hold onto. Of course I said wanted to keep the Ichiro, but that certainly did not happen... Maybe this will be the first time I actually keep a non-Yankee, non-Nolan Arenado, or non-Hall Of Fame card!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment