Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Love At First Sight...

Finally. Only two days left until spring break, and all my tests are finally done with. I finally have the chance to write up a post! I would have posted a few cards I acquired last week, but I was so caught up with baseball tryouts and math that it had to be put aside. This was one of the cards I acquired last week:

It was the second Harper autograph I was able to own, but I seized the opportunity and took advantage of a sale which allowed my to acquire this beautiful card...

Mariano Rivera 2015 Topps Dynasty autograph /10! I sold the Harper, which allowed me to purchase this Rivera. The picture is a little dark, but the card is absolutely stunning. The picture doesn't do this card any justice. This is the 2nd autograph (on a card) that I now own, and this is by far my favorite. The other holds a lot of sentimental value because I pulled it, but this card is amazing. Rivera's autograph also adds a lot to the card, and you don't see too many Rivera patches in many new products (with the exception of dynasty). This may be my favorite card in my collection. I'm going to be showcasing something on Friday (or Saturday) which I'm extremely excited for. But for now I'm just going to be showing off some of my latest mail.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

2 comments: