Thursday, March 3, 2016

Another Wednesday With A Side Of Strata

3/2/16 Post

Today, I got the acceptance letter for the high school that I worked to get into... The only problem was, it was a rejection letter which was a bit of a letdown. Oh well. Onto the cards:

I won the two cards in this post for a grand total of $10 and some change. I'm not a huge fan of the design of strata, but it is better than most Panini designs. The price point is fairly low, and it's hard not to like one of the games best players. The card is numbered /75.

The main card of the lot, is this Bernie Williams strata autograph! This is my second Williams autograph, but this one is numbered /99. It's always nice to add another autograph of Bernie to my collection.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment