Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fourth BGS Submission

Every now and then I'll submit a few cards to BGS for grading, it just depends on how broke I am at the time. This time Matthew took care of my submission which saved me some money, so thank you to him!

This is the only non autograph that I sent to BGS, and I fully expect this to get a 9.5. I paid less than $10 for this Judge tall boy insert, and I would love for this to come back with a gold label!

Please excuse this wonderful counter picture... I took this while I was making popcorn, and didn't want the popcorn to burn so I decided to take the picture on my kitchen counter. No, not the best quality, but it's still better than no picture! As much as I would love for this to get a 9.5, I think a 9/10 suits this card well.

I was a little skeptical of sending this card to BGS, only because of the rough edges. The autograph isn't the cleanest either, so it has a shot at a 9 in my opinion. I think the card is deserving of an 8.5/10, so anything above that I will gladly accept!

There was no doubt in my mind that I would be sending this card to BGS. I have no plans on moving this card (or any of the cards in this post for that matter), so the grade on this one doesn't matter as much to me since I don't expect it to grade well. A 9/10 would certainly be nice!

Oh, would a gem mint be nice for this card... I don't think that will be the case though. The bottom left corner is a little soft, which will probably bring the corners down to an 8.5 or 9. Does this card have a shot at a 9.5? I'd like to think so.

Now onto the three Arenado autographs that I submitted. First up is this gold /50 from 2013 sterling. This card came straight from Topps and still has the Topps seal, so I definitely expect this card to come back a 9.5 or better yet a 10.

Another card that came straight from Topps is this topps chrome black autograph of the gold glove third baseman. This card looks extremely clean and should come back a gem mint!

The final card of the submission, is this Nolan Arenado finest green autograph /125; another card that I expect a 9.5!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck once again
    I am still doing my write up which wont see light of day till the day of results. haha. too many cards

    ReplyDelete