Thursday, November 6, 2014

An "Immaculate" Break

     

        I'm on vacation right now, so I can't post exact scans, but will show you the contents of my 2014 Immaculate box that I got a couple of days ago. On Blowout Cards It's $160 a box, but I got mine at $200 roughly. I traded 3 cards for It so I only had to pay $15 which wasn't bad at all. It was a pretty nice break overall!

I Started off weak with a Nick Swisher jumbo jersey. I loved Swish when he was on the Yankees, probably my favorite player. Now, he bats below .200 and doesn't have the same power as he used to.

It's a nice looking card, just not the right player. After winning Rookie Of The Year, 2014 was pretty rough for Wil.


This was the last card of the break. It's a beautiful looking card, but again, not the right player. I've never even heard of Jimmy Nelson: Mine was also #ed /99.

This is an EVENT WORN not GAME WORN button which is sorta sad, but it's of one of the best, if not the best, young outfielders to come. I love this card, and it's an awesome card to add to my collection. This last card saved the box, and I am VERY happy with this pull. 2014 Rookie Of the Year
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jose Abreu Immaculate rookie autographs material prime!

This "kid" rocked the big leagues with a .317 average and 36 home runs also winning 2014 ROY.

This should be a very nice looking card when it arrives with a (hopefully) nice patch

Panini is slowly becoming my favorite sports card company, even though they lack an official license. Upper Deck has pretty much disappeared from Baseball products, even though I loved when they put stuff out back when they had a license. 

Today I just went to a Sports Card store In the area where I'm staying and got another box of Immaculate at a better price, and probably did better than my first time. The Results will be posted later. 

Enjoy your Thursday



No comments:

Post a Comment