Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cinco de Mayo!

So school in New Jersey has officially been cancelled for the rest of the year.

Obviously the only solution to doing online classes is to give a 90 to everyone who scores above a 65!

Yep, that's actually the grading policy for the rest of the year. Not that it matters a whole lot to me, being that I'll be graduating in just a couple months anyways. I just thought it was a little bizarre and rather odd.

Anyways, I was revisiting some of my Yankees collection that I have stored in a box and sorted out the "larger" relics that I own. I'm a sucker for jumbo relics and think they're way cooler than the flimsy standard relics that come in most products. 

Am I the only one who absolutely loves 2013 Five Star? The quality and "stock" of the cards is unbeatable, with the jumbo relics being relatively cheap.

Ah, JR Murphy. I enjoyed his short tenure with the Yankees and I'll never forget his 3 run home run against the Twins all the way back in 2015 when the Yankees had their magical little run.


I loved quite a few different products from 2013, possibly because that was the year I started collecting. Nonetheless, these cards are enjoyable to look at.

A product that's not so enjoyable to look at? National Treasures, obviously! The concept of the cards is pretty cool, but the colorless, logo-less, dull design of the cards definitely make them less desirable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment