Sunday, January 29, 2017

Quick Topps Redemption Turnaround

A couple weeks ago I pulled a Vin Scully redemption from 2016 five star. I knew it was already live, so I went ahead and redeemed it the day that I pulled it. To my surprise, the card arrived Thursday (about 2 weeks time)! 

For whatever reason Topps included this Xavier Scruggs topps chrome autograph.

This card in person looks amazing. The autograph is a bit shaky, but still as beautiful as always. If I was a Dodgers fan I'd be keeping this card without a question, but that's not the case. I'll either be sending it to BGS or trying to sell or trade it to someone else for something else I'd rather have.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Frankie, shoot me an e-mail please and let me know what you'd be looking for in return for the Scully.

    plaschkethysweaterisargyle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Scully auto, Frankie!

    ReplyDelete