Monday, January 16, 2017

Pudge Patch


For awhile I've tried to focus on collecting just Yankees, Rockies, and Nolan Arenado, but I decided to stray away from that small group. I didn't pick this card up because the former MVP played 33 games for the Yankees while hitting a dull .219; I acquired this card because soon he should be inducted into the Hall of Fame. No evidence has led PED's to Rodriguez, but Jose Canseco claimed to have injected him. Either way, PED's don't help you win 13 gold gloves, 10 of them being consecutive.

 When I first asked the dealer about the Pudge, he told me $150. After standing there in silence for a minute or so, he came down quite a bit on the price. I guess sometimes the best way to negotiate is to say nothing at all. Lesson learned.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment