Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer, Blogging, And Baseball. LOTS Of Baseball

That pretty much recaps my summer. The reason why I haven't been posting, is because I just got back from a baseball tournament in Pennsylvania. Over 3 games, I ended up going 2/4, with an RBI double, and a two RBI single, along with a walk and a hit by pitch. Unfortunately, our day was cut short because we lost in the semi-finals. I had a great time though, and it was a ton of fun. 

While at The National, I picked up a few autographs from 2014 triple threads, both of them being of Hall Of Famers (how surprising)! First up is this Mike Schmidt 2014 triple threads autograph /99. I got this card in a trade with one of the dealers there, Ryan, who was really nice. He owns a card shop in St. Louis (RbiCru7 Sports Cards And Collectables), so be sure to stop by when you're in St. Louis. I'm really happy with this card, since I don't yet have a Schmidt autograph.
The next card is of newly inducted Hall Of Famer Pedro Martinez! I ended up buying this card for a decent price, and even though I would've liked to have an autograph of Pedro in a Red Sox uniform more, I'm still happy with this purchase. I'm not a fan of sticker autographs, but I like the design of triple threads, so I don't mind the sticker as much. I'm very happy with both purchases!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment