Saturday, September 8, 2018

Ending This Blog, Starting A New Project

I've been writing this blog for a long time. It's been almost exactly 4 years, which is pretty crazy to think about. I've come to the point the content that I write is pretty boring, bland, and repetitive. Every now and then I'll get a fresh idea, but it's nothing like when I was writing 3 years ago, when I would write every single day. I starting back up again at the beginning of 2018, but it just didn't feel the same.

Will I ever write on this blog again? Probably. Most likely when I get back into baseball cards, which I'm sure is bound to happen sometime soon.

I started another blog on wordpress

https://coronathepug.com/


And I can't wait to write about my other hobby/passion; animals. 

It would mean a great deal if you could all give it a follow.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have had you in the Cardsphere all this time! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete