Sunday, February 19, 2017

Late Mail

I won both of these cards in a razz (raffle) for a mere amount of what they're actually worth. I know absolutely nothing about Gavin Lux except for the fact that he's 19 years old and was drafted in the first round of the 2016 draft. He's at least a couple years away from the majors, and I do not have that kind of patience when it comes to prospects.

I'll probably end up selling this card, or possibly grading it. I don't think there's anyway I could wait 2+ years to see if a prospect pans out.

The other card that I won was this Adrian Gonzalez booklet /10! Even though I'm not a Dodgers fan, I'll still end up keeping this card if it doesn't get traded for something Yankees related.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! I collect Gavin Lux (just cuz we share a first name), and would definitely be willing to try rounding up a nice trade package for you for that auto.

    ReplyDelete