Thursday, September 29, 2016

Playing Catch Up

With the start of high school I haven't had any time to do anything besides baseball and school. Repeat that cycle 7 times a week and that leaves me with not much time. I don't think I've blogged since Miller, Beltran, Nova, and Chapman were traded, but as a Yankees fan I'm glad those moves were made. Gary Sanchez proved that he's the real deal, Aaron Judge proved that he can strike out every other at bat, and Tyler Austin... Well he's in the unknown. I haven't done much with my collection with the exception of moving my Clint Frazier bowman chrome autograph and Jorge Mateo gold autograph. I was hesitant at first about moving them, but prices always drop in the offseason and I feel that Mateo might be traded sometime in the near future.

I went out and acquired 3 new cards, one of them being this Ken Griffey Jr national treasures printing plate autograph! This is the only Panini card I have in my collection, but it's also one of the most unique in my collection. Unless something that I fall in love with pops up on eBay, this will most likely be going nowhere. Hopefully I'll still be able to post once or twice a week.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment