Monday, November 30, 2015

A Trade With Dodger Penguin

This is post is coming up about a month late, but better late than never! It's difficult to count the number of trades Matthew and I have made, but last month, I sent the Pigeon over my Chipper Jones autograph, and in return... Hm, maybe that's the wrong trade. Since Matthew wasn't happy with the grade, he decided to razz it at a (in my opinion) very fair price. Since I liked the card so much, I took the chance, and gave myself a 60% chance of winning the card. It wouldn't have been fun if I had lost, of course, but I ended up winning this awesome card:

Ernie Banks 2013 topps five star autograph /50 BGS 8.5/10! As long as the grade is an 8.5 or above, I'm usually fine with it. The autograph is very clean, and this card is definitely an upgrade from my BGS 6.5 tribute autograph! 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment