Thursday, December 11, 2014

Todays Music Is RUINED

This is not something I usually blog about, but I felt the need to. So I am.

Most of my friends listen to modern day music, which in my mind, is terrible! I don't even know the names of the songs, or the people who sing the songs. I can't stand modern music. Why can't they just leave the song alone, and not add all those extra sound effects, and modify their voice??? Here's a (very) small list of what I listen to:

The Beatles

Elton Joh

Bon Jovi

Mozart 

Edvard Greig

Jacques Offenbach


My Favorite Songs:

In The Hall Of The Mountain King

Morning 

We Didn't Start The Fire

Crocodile Rock

Livin On A Prayer 

And a bunch of others I can't think of off the top of my head.


Compared to music in the 70's, music has changed drastically, and not in a good way for some people. Others, yes. Music is probably the best thing ever besides baseball, and of course the Yankees. Without music, I wouldn't have slept AT ALL at the hospital with all the screaming. He wouldn't take his medicine. That's what kept me up all night the first night. 

Today, music is RUINED with auto tune, added sound effects, and all that other stuff that is actually NOT part of the song. Luckily, I don't get tired of Elton John, or the Beatles. 

I know everybody in my family likes modern music except my dad, who doesn't really listen to music. 

I can't wait to go back in time in the future! 





After listening to those two wonderful songs, watch this. You won't like it at all. I actually just found this one on youtube randomly, so here you go!



Again, this is just my opinion, but I feel very strongly about music, and I feel that modern music is ruined. That's just my opinion. 

Thank You so much for reading this!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Happy (almost) Friday!

Tomorrow marks my halfway mark until I get to walk again!!! Woohoo!


2 comments:

  1. Greetings from England..

    I do sooooo agree !!

    Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! If only we could go back in time and get rid of iphones, and TV. Could you imagine how great that would be? A world without technology!!!

      Delete