Monday, December 15, 2014

Charity Group Break

Since the Christmas time is here (please read my other post too) I thought I would host a fairly cheap break. Heres how it works:

*1 spot is $10*

*Take a whole division for $45 (5 teams) unless a team(s) from that divison are already taken

*Random Teams*

The box only costs $138, but for everybody who joins, $300 will be made. I will put $38 towards the charity which makes the donation an even $200. 30 spots will be available, and it is $10 for one spot. This not only helps YOU with your collection, but it also helps other people in need. 

After you get your one spot (or however many you buy) you will also pick a charity that is not related to animals, and after I randomize the teams, I will also randomize your charity and put the $200 towards your charity for the winner. I know a lot of people probably wouldn't believe me, but nobody should lie about something like that, it's just not right in many many ways.

Note that once I reach a total of 25 spots, I will start the break and random the other teams off.

First off, I will take two spots, so I will be donating a total of $58 to the charity. 
1New York YankeesBloggerName Of CharityCats Or Dogs?
2Philadelphia Phillies


28 Spots Left
3Boston Red Sox



4Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim



5Chicago White Sox



6Chicago Cubs



7New York Mets


8San Francisco Giants



9Minnesota Twins



10Detroit Tigers



11St. Louis Cardinals



12Los Angeles Dodgers



13Texas Rangers



14Colorado Rockies



15Atlanta Braves



16Seattle Mariners



17Milwaukee Brewers



18Baltimore Orioles



19Cincinnati Reds



20Houston Astros



21Oakland Athletics



22Washington Nationals



23Toronto Blue Jays



24Miami Marlins



25Arizona Diamondbacks



26Cleveland Indians



27San Diego Padres



28Pittsburgh Pirates



29Tampa Bay Rays



30Kansas City Royals
Thank You for everybody who joins! This seems like a good and fun way to raise money for people less fortunate than us, and hopefully I encourage others to do the same as me! 

If you want, you can also say if you like cats or dogs better just as a little extra thing.
This probably won't fill, but I do my best!
You can leave a comment, and also tell me if this seems like a good idea. Personally, this seems like a great way to raise money, and to spread the gift of giving.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


No comments:

Post a Comment